- Iron Orchid Designs
- Decor Stamps
- Chrysanthemum Stamp
Tips for using your new IOD Stamps
- Before removing from backing, condition your stamps on the design side by scuffing with fine sandpaper.
- If the stamps are difficult to remove from backing, you can pull without worry; they won't tear.
- The full sheet stamps can also be used without removing them from their backing.
- After using and before medium dries on stamps, wash them with mild soap and warm water.
- For some mediums you may find that you need a stamp cleaner; use one that is safe for clear stamps.
- After thoroughly clean and dry, place them back on the clear backing for storage.
- Mounting surface and back of stamp must be completely clean and dry to cling properly.
- Food safe material
- Not for high heat Applications
- Do no use in dishwasher, Microwave. or oven.
- No Iron